Wednesday, November 23

Griffin is crawling!


I seriously can't believe how fast Griffin is growing. With Claire, we seemed to approach each new stage with anticipation. With Griffin, we are hitting stages so fast I feel like I'm behind! 

Griffin is a great baby. His personality has continued to mellow out and he loves when we are out and about. He seems so much happier now that he's crawling and can get around more easily. He has so much energy it scares me. 

Griffin has the best laugh ever. He gets really worked up when we tickle him and I adore that laugh. His eyes are as big and gorgeous as ever. Everywhere we go people ooh and ahh over him and his crazy long eyelashes. 

He's eating finger foods now and loves banana, sweet potato, blueberries, cheerios, yogurt and tomatoes. 

He thinks his sister is the coolest and loves is when she plays with him. Now that he's moving around she is enjoying playing with him much more these days. Love my little man.

Every stage with Claire of the past couple of years has seemed more and more fun. She is a riot. Her speech has improved so much over the last month which makes things pretty funny. 

Claire is loving preschool and is doing really well. She loves art and music. Dress up is her favorite game around the house. The outfits she comes up with are hilarious. 

She's perfectly potty trained at home but we are working on going out without a diaper on. She forgets to tell me she needs to potty when we are out and about. 

Claire is so good with her little brother. Not sure if I've documented this or not, but she called Griffin "Bubby." We called him brother the first few weeks of his life and she turned that into Bubby and it stuck. She loves helping with Griffin and for the most part is always gentle and sweet with him. A few weeks ago I found her on the floor in the middle of "changing Griffin's diaper." Messy, but funny. She also loves helping me around the house - dusting, sweeping and washing the windows. I hate dusting and window washing so it works out well. :)

We are still enjoying many play dates with all our buddies. I'm so blessed with a great group of friends who are in the same stage of life as I am. Makes for some awesome play dates and girls nights. 

No comments: